Whether building your dream home, an addition, or just remodeling you want the best contractor available. Your builder should be one whom you can trust so your project’s end result will be everything you envisioned. Experienced builders in Cache Valley have formed the CVHBA for the betterment of our industry and the education of the public we serve. Our sincere desire is to help you to be informed.
A qualified contractor/tradesmen should:
- Be properly licensed
- Be properly insured
- Provide a list of references
- Guarantee workmanship
- Be equitably priced
- Participate in the CVHBA buy provigil next day delivery organization to better their business
Are you aware of your entitlements when hiring a builder? We, the CVHBA, want you to know. Any carpenter, electrician, and plumber – any tradesmen you hire – should willingly present proof of the following minimal elements. Ask them to show you.
Your qualified builder should offer:
- Current liability insurance
- Current worker’s compensation
- An extensive reference list and urge you to contact those people
- Current state contractors license number
- Membership in a building organization that promotes better building. Without these, you and your building project are at risk! Determine for yourself that the chosen contractor is qualified. This is the only prudent for peace of mind.